* Please read the terms and conditions. You will be deemed to have them by selecting the "I accept" box on the booking form. Please note that your holiday cannot be confirmed unless these terms and conditions have been accepted.
* The holidays, flights, and prices you may have seen on our website or e-mail, are not live. Although prices and availability are updated regularly, holidays, and flights are subject to availability and prices can change at any time.
* When you book an all-in package holiday, or flight, you are required to pay 15% within 7 days after booking, as protection begins as soon as your booking is confirmed.
* "From" prices are per person. Flight prices include taxes.
* "From" prices are in Euro per person.
* 'If you telephone us to make a booking, rather than booking via the Dance4two website, we will do the formal booking for you and send you a copy of the booking.
* Objections regarding the services indicated in the booking are to be reported so that a prompt solution can be found. Should the individual fail to report such a shortfall and should Dance4two get no opportunity to remedy this problem, no reductions or refunds will be given.
* Your holiday must be paid 4 weeks prior to departure to destination. If the balance is not paid in time, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday.
* Our cancellation policy:
* If canceled up to 56 days before departure the deposit (15% of the fare with a minimum of euro 50)
* Cancellation between the 56th and 42th day before departure 30% of the fare
* Cancellation between the 42th and 28th day before departure: 50% of the fare
* Cancellation between the 28th and 14th day before departure: 75% of the fare
* Cancellation between the 14th day until the seventh day before departure: 90% of the fare
* If canceled within 7 days prior to departure: 100% of the fare
* Guaranteed departure: Dance4two supposedly guarantees all dance holidays and will always continue.
* The participant must have the following required documents to bring: (1) A valid passport or identity card (within Europe); (2) A valid travel insurance
* The agreement between Dance4Two and participant is concluded by acceptance by the participant of the supply of Dance4Two as stated on the website for the booked holiday dance or dance weekend. This occurs when the total amount has been transferred to the account of Dance4Two or cash is paid.
* Participation in the event is at the risk of the participant. Dance4Two nor the volunteer supervisors can be held liable for any damage and / or injury, including consequential damages, which may arise during the dance or dance holiday weekend.
For damage and injury caused to participants from any cause whatsoever, and for loss,
theft or damage to baggage, belongings, including money, Dance4Two accepts no liability. This is for your own risk. The participant is liable for the damage Dance4Two, its employees or representatives, bus, hotel room or option / package part by his / her fault up and when the participant has failed to fulfill its contractual obligations. Damage caused by the participant is immediately recovered.
* If the participant has a complaint about the performance of the contract, the participant needs to contact Dance4two immediately, so Dance4Two can come up with a suitable solution can offer. If the solution to the complaint is insufficient, the participant must immediately make this clear to Dance4Two and within 1 week after the solution offered to notify Dance4Two.
If the complaint is not timely done, the complaint will not be considered.