Cuba Oriental tour
This tour in eastern Cuba is different from all dancing holiday. Participants evaluated this holiday very well. Whether you are an advanced dancer or with little or no dancing experience, you will experience this trip to Cuba in all its beauty. The eastern part of Cuba (Oriente) is a world in itself and is full of history and hospitality. We will not only visit the touristic highlights, but also some very authentic Cuban place that are less touristic. Although dancing is part of this holiday, it is not a 100% dancing holiday with many workshops, but a culture, nature, dance tour. In this tour, you will not sit the whole day in a bus. You will travel short distances between Holguin - Bayamo - – Santa Domingo national parc - Santiago de Cuba - Guantanamo - Baracoa - Gibara - Holguin. There are a number of Cuban dancers travelling with us. We will stay in both hotels and Casas Particulares (B&B’s).
What is included?
Not included b>
- 14 nights in excellent hotels or casa particular (B&B) with breakfast (3-5 stars)
- Entrance fees
- City tour, visit nature park, excursions to Holguin - Bayamo - Santa Domingo national park - Santiago de Cuba - Guantanomo - Baracoa - Gibara
- Dinner at arrival and day of departure
- minimum of 6 hours dance lessons with Cuban dance partner
- Transport to all locations
- Dutch, Spanish, and English speaking travel guide
- Some Cuban dance teachers will join the groups during the trip
- Almost every evening occasion to visit a dance performance, live concert, salsa party, barbecue on the beach, etc.
Ideal for b>
- lunches and other dinners
- Entrance Fee
- Other expenses
- All holidays are guaranteed
- Ideal for singles
- Ideal for culture lovers
- Ideal for nature lovers
- Ideal for dancers
- Ideal for couples